East West Bank is seeking a Full Time Business Development Officer (BDO). The Business Development Officer must be able to perform in a fast-paced, high volume capacity with face-to-face interaction with customers in a banking center and within the community.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Develop new business with local companies within the community
- Strengthen relationships with local companies by networking to maximize sales opportunities for the Bank (i.e. deposit accounts, credit solutions, treasury management products and other financial products/services offered by the Bank)
- Work closely with other business units to create sales opportunities for the Bank
- Meet and exceed goals successfully by managing daily and weekly sales routines/activities.
- Comply with the Bank’s policies and procedures, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley (Private) and Fair Lending regulations when opening accounts, maintaining profiles, and conducting financially transactions.
- Willing to work flexible or extended working hours to meet business needs.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum 3+ years of customer service
- Minimum 3+ years of successful outside sales track record
- Ability to develop new business and strengthen rapport with existing customer base
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Proficient PC Skills
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin/Cantonese preferred.
East West Bank - 2 years ago
East West Bancorp is the holding company for East West Bank, which operates more than 100 branches in California, mainly in and around Los...