This position is responsible for the administration and development of business proposals; facilitating the RFP process to include production of the final draft ensuring that documents are keeping with company standards. The Coordinator would also be repsonsible for managing the content of the Business Development and Project Services SharePoint Sites.
- Act as Project Coordinator for all Utility RFP activities and related follow up events
- Direct the layout, formating, design and presentation of proposals
- Ensures deadlines are met for all submittals, responses, presentations and related activities
- Responsible for constructing and editing presentations, award submissions and marketing collateral
- Administrates the maintenance and orgainzation of sales strategy, market research and client information
- Assist in tracking major industry event, attending conferences and/or developing promotional materials for teams
- Coordinate Business Development projects across departments
- Verifies data and contractual commitments with the business, finance, and legal teams
Desired candidate would possess graphic design abilities and high proficiency in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint). Applicant must be a self-motivated individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills; a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines a must.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and Publisher
- Microsoft Project 2010 Level 1 and 2
Stuart C. Irby Co. - 19 months ago