A leading global provider of integrated ecommerce and shipping software solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, and retail industries is looking for a Business Development Representative to join their team. As the Business Development Representative you will be responsible for increasing a new customer base while maintaining relationships with current clients.
- Cold call from a database of potential clients to qualify quality leads.
- Conduct market research on current/prospective clients to make knowledgeable phone calls
- Consistently deliver the Company message and value proposition to potential clients
- Establish the initial relationship with potential clients before referring on to the sales team
- Assist with updating the notes in the company CRM
- Four year college degree
- Prior sales experience a big plus (can be during college)
- Cold calling experience
- Self starter and self directed
- Technical aptitude
- Competitive and driven to be successful in a sales environment
CPI is a growing business in Edina, Minnesota, just minutes from Minneapolis. Since 1989 when the doors were first opened, CPI has grown to...