This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to participate in two of the fastest growing segments of the Internet – SaaS and the Cloud! Get in on the ground floor at Everbridge, the market leader for Incident Management and Communications solutions.
We are seeking an individual to work onsite in our Lexington, MA office as member of the Marketing and Business development team. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in developing the sales pipeline needed to achieve our aggressive revenue goals. As an outbound telemarketer selected candidates will be responsible for qualifying prospects in key verticals such as Financial Services or Energy/Utilities and set appointments for our Direct Sales Managers.
This is a great opportunity for advancement with Everbridge as a marketing or sales professional. We believe in promoting from within and investing in our employees. If you enjoy people, are dedicated to making money and want to work in a fast-paced, business casual environment, this opportunity is for you.
The ideal candidate will possess :
- Respond to and develop marketing leads into qualified sales meetings
- Call on predefined customers lists to generate new sales pipeline opportunities
- Partner with sales and marketing to identify ongoing goals and needs; work to structure regionalized strategies to capitalize on opportunities.
- Nurture CRM database according to Account Executive/Account Manager sales strategies to qualify prospects and initiate warm hand off.
- Leverage and expand both account and contact base; will include networking within as well as researching states and organizations to develop additional leads for prospective clients.
Required Education/ Experience
- The ability to learn new technology and convey our message to customers quickly
- Two years of outbound telemarketing, sales or customer service experience
- Must be motivated, methodical, optimistic and competitive
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills
- Specific experience working with a CRM platform (preferred), SalesForce.com a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field preferred.
- Must have outbound telemarketing or sales experience.
- Experience with SaaS products or services, telecommunication services, business continuity planning, disaster recovery, emergency management, incident communications, security or related products highly desirable.
Everbridge provides a unified critical communication suite that helps clients be better prepared, make better decisions, and respond quickly and confidently during disruptive events. When an incident happens, whether it’s a natural disaster or an IT service outage, we automate communications to ensure that the right messages get to the right people at the right time. Widely recognized by analysts as the market leader, Everbridge solutions are trusted by clients, including Roche Pharmaceuticals, Boston Children's Hospital, Turin Airport, the City of New Orleans, and Virginia Tech, to connect with over 50 million people around the world.
With a deliberate focus on expanding our global reach, Everbridge’s offices are strategically situated in California and Massachusetts, as well as the United Kingdom and China.
Everbridge, a proven leader as evidenced by market share and industry recognition, offers the richest functionality and mobility, engineered to be exceptionally easy to use, manage, and scale. We have been the trusted provider of critical communications during recent major events, such as the Boston Marathon Bombing, Hurricane Sandy, and the Colorado Floods, helping our clients not just protect property but also save lives.
We continue to expand our employee base globally to support our year-over-year, top quartile growth. With over ten years of history pioneering the marketplace, our 200+ employee base is a healthy mix of vital core contributors along with an infusion of innovative and fresh perspectives from our newest team members.
Everbridge offers a fast-paced working environment where teamwork is the norm, accountability is demanded, creativity is encouraged, and achievement is rewarded. Whether celebrating key milestones or building camaraderie, employees across the globe share in our collective successes.
Everbridge’s seasoned management team provides the company’s strategic vision and focus on achieving and solidifying customer satisfaction, product innovation, and sustained growth. Collectively, the team brings to Everbridge years of experience in senior management positions in high-growth entrepreneurial companies and established organizations both private and public, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 1000.
Everbridge is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V