InsideSales.com is the market leader in the emerging sales acceleration market. Breakthrough innovations in cloud-based communications, gamification, predictive analytics and data visualization have helped make the company one of the hottest employers in the United States. In fact, Inc. Magazine recently recognized the company as the 5th fastest growing software company in the country.
The Business Development Representative is a high-energy individual who will contact and qualify marketing-generated leads and prospective customers.
- Qualify marketing leads and set up sales calls for Account Executives
- Serve as the initial point of contact with targeted companies
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities and qualified leads
- Present business solutions to prospective customers
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Make 100+ calls a day
InsideSales.com offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including stock options, a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.
- Demonstrated results in the solutions-based selling process
- Successful experience at new account development
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years professional selling experience
- 3-5+ years professional selling experience