As a result of company growth and demand for our marketing software platform, we have an exciting career opportunity for experienced Inside Sales rep with a positive attitude and a drive to succeed.
The position will be responsible for supporting the sales department through proactive lead generation. This includes qualification of all inbound and outbound leads via phone, web, and email. This position requires professional outbound calling skills and detailed tracking of prospect data in our SalesForce® database.
• Outbound calling to target organizations to generate interest in and assess the need for our proven SaaS solutions.
• Scheduling appointments for demonstrations, presentations, and needs assessments.
• Qualifying prospective customers, documenting needs, and identifying areas where our solutions can benefit the prospect company.
• Proven success in making contact with decision-makers, qualifying opportunities, establishing value propositions, and building relationships.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in working with prospective customers at many levels of the organization.
• Familiarity with Marketing and Sales operations and functions within medium-to-large companies.
• Strong follow up skills interest using email, phone and web. Must demonstrate lead nurturing process.
• Recording activities in our prospect database.
• Education Level: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• Two or more years of experience in B2B telemarketing or telesales for a software or marketing services provider
• Experience managing prospect data within a CRM such as Salesforce.com
• Great attitude and a drive to succeed.
Benefits and Career Opportunities:
• Competitive Salary
• Increased responsibility and visibility in a rapidly growing software company
• Insurance, 401K, and 2 wks holiday pay
• Casual and fun work environment
• Act with Absolute Integrity
• Operate with Speed and Agility
• Spirit to Serve
• Be Passionate
• Be Humble
We offer a casual and fun business environment, competitive pay, good benefits and diverse opportunities for professional development. Only candidates that meet qualifications will be considered. Interested candidates please respond with resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Knowledge Marketing, LLC. - 2 years ago