OnX Enterprise Solutions Ltd. is a leading IT Solutions Provider with an exceptional track record of delivering results to its clients. With over 27 years of experience, time tested business acumen and a unique vendor neutral approach that ensures unbiased solution design, OnX is one of the world's leading IT Solution Providers. We "Design Build and Operate" complex, best-of-breed data and data center solutions for highly recognizable customers.
Our team is an elite group of industry veterans and we share the common goal of making OnX Enterprise Solutions Ltd. the most respected, agile, strategic, solution-centric leader in our space.
OnX Enterprise Solutions is recognized as one of this year’s Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for the third consecutive year.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative located in Mayfield Heights, Ohio.
Responsible for new Service Business accounts and generating leads for Account Managers (Executives) by cold calling prospects. Proactively contacts customer base and qualifies prospects, as well as presents features, functions, and benefits of our services and solutions. Maintains a positive relationship with new clients in order to facilitate future sales
- Participates in a Business Development and Territory Sales two week Training Program
- Learns the Data Center Warranty and Hardware Services business
- Qualifies and generates leads by cold calling prospects; promotes company services and shows persistence in calling potential new customers from provided customer lists
- Follows a prescribed sales prospecting and selling process
- Works with Account Managers and other Sales staff; communicates verbally and via email the necessary information to properly disclose and disposition a lead
- Participates in modular training plan, role playing and Q&A activities and practices to refine skills.
Records information and researches companies using company Microsoft CRM program
- Schedules and participates in client conference calls, fact finding and business development efforts
- Participates in sales team and other company meetings
- Makes up to 70 phone calls per day, schedules up to 10 conference calls per week
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly activity reports
- Responds to miscellaneous management and customer requests and Other duties as assigned.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent years of experience in over the phone lead generation
- 6 months related experience (customer service, sales, business development, marketing, leads prospecting)
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, business plans, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups employees, customers or vendors, etc.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Positive attitude, persistent and organized; has a desire to learn; exceptional customer service skills and friendly phone personality; ability to articulate the value of services to decision makers across all industries; competent in Microsoft Office products
OnX is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with all federal and state equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, age, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.
OnX Enterprise Solutions - 24 months ago