Business Development Representative
– Data Mining Software
(Posted May 2012 -- Tulsa, OK, USA)
The Business Development Representative is a critical component in StatSoft’s North America Sales Team. StatSoft provides analytics software solutions to assist organizations in utilizing their data to make better decisions – to deliver better service, to improve products, to reduce waste, and to understand their customers. StatSoft is in a period of very dynamic growth. The Business Development Representative role will support the growth and adoption of StatSoft’s analytics software solutions and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with StatSoft’s solutions.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for generating and supporting the sales of STATISTICA analytics software solutions to new customers. The Business Development Representative will raise awareness of relevant products, solutions, and services via phone and email to prospective businesses. The Business Development Representative coordinates with other departments, including the North America Field Sales team and the Marketing Department, to manage and pursue leads from marketing events, sales campaigns and other sources. The Business Development Representative communicates with prospects to build customer relationships, identify new opportunities for products and services, and update information for customer contacts.
- Attains/Exceeds quarterly and yearly business development objectives
- Participates in lead generation efforts
- Identifies key decision makers to develop new prospects
- Engages, qualifies, and pursues new business opportunities
- Supports the needs of Field Sales Representatives throughout North America
- Manages leads from various sources including phone, email, and chat utilizing StatSoft’s CRM System
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Business Development Representative in the email’s Subject line.
- Drive to succeed, entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness for continued learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an affinity for talking on the phone
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Proven team player
- Bachelor's degree (Business or other major)
- Experience in software sales and marketing is preferred
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
StatSoft Inc., founded in 1984, is one of the largest global providers of analytic solutions with offices in 30 countries worldwide. StatSoft’s flagship product, STATISTICA , is the enterprise predictive analytics platform for deploying analytic applications across departments, sites, and organizations. To learn more about StatSoft’s solutions, please visit www.statsoft.com .
StatSoft - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
StatSoft, Inc. (www.statsoft.com), founded in 1984, is now one of the largest producers of enterprise and single-user software for Data...