We would like to announce an exciting opening for a Business Development Representative for our northeast region
The successful candidate will support development and execution of a Business Development Plan that enables the Corporate Development Group to deliver on business goals
- Assist in setting goals & establishing effective strategies to generate 'new business'
- Cultivate strategic relationships with potential clients & business partners
- Identify new innovative programs by closely analyzing industry trends
- Identify opportunities and populate and maintain the pipeline of potential projects
- Develop insight that can help set Lane up for success in the procurement process by thoroughly understand the needs and priorities of the owner.
- Support proposal development as needed.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining LANE values
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or Civil Engineering
- MUST have 5+ years in the heavy construction arena
- Able to understand complex concepts and complex procurement processes and thrive/succeed in competitive environment.
- Strong communication skills, starting with the ability to listen to and understand customer needs
- Ability to create and foster win-win customer relationships
- Team player with results focus
- Ability to define problems, collect data/facts, establish insights, and draw valid conclusions
One of America’s premier heavy civil contractors, The Lane Construction Corporation is the preferred partner to connect and improve the communities and world in which we live. Founded by railroad engineer John S. Lane in 1890, Lane constructs quality highways, bridges, locks, dams, racetracks, and mass transit and airport systems in 20 states. Lane and its 11 affiliates also produce bituminous and precast concrete, and mines aggregates at 70 plants and 11 quarries from Maine to Florida to Texas.
Principals only please
Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Lane Construction Corporation - 21 months ago