Position Objective: Identify, evaluate and execute opportunities to partner with banking institutions in California region.
· Identify and evaluate potential new business partnership opportunities to increase MOGL's presence in the markets we are in
· Initiate and develop productive client relationships (primarily in banking space)
· Develop proposals for large, complex deals and contracts. Make highly informed judgments of value to the customer and MOGL. Negotiate other terms and conditions.
· Coordinates support to determine client needs, respond to inquiries, and resolve problems in a timely fashion. Investigates product issues and ensures satisfactory resolution of customer complaints.
· Ability to effectively negotiate with and influence potential clients, partners, vendors, and internal staff required. The ability to effectively shift priorities and work at a rapid pace required. Proven relationship building skills required.
· Excellent communication skills, including writing, articulating, listening, and questioning skills required. Ability to effectively interface with all levels inside and outside the company, including senior management required.
Measures of Contribution/Impact
Revenue growth. New deal generation. Customer feedback from multiple levels and functions about incumbent’s effectiveness. Feedback from colleagues across functions on project leadership effectiveness.
Requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, including lead development, negotiation of agreements, sales funnel management, and competitive market research. Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, and slide presentations required.
Has contact with high level decision makers at regional level at California banks and credit unions.
MOGL - 18 months ago