Expand your career in Outside Business-to-Business Sales and increase market share by prospecting & gaining new customers within an assigned territory.
We are seeking disciplined, self-motivated and highly competitive candidates to join our Sales Team.
If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit, the desire to control your earning potential and tenacity for success, consider Dahill!
About Dahill : When you choose Dahill, you get the best of both worlds - the National resources of Xerox and the agility and leadership of a locally managed company. From innovative technology and software solutions to managed print services and document and data management solutions, Dahill is the single-source provider for document production and distribution for any size business. Dahill Corporate is located in San Antonio, TX & operates 15 locations within Texas and New Mexico.
Major Markets: San Antonio, Austin & Houston.
Our Mission: To have a collaborative approach to develop dynamic partnerships with our employees, customers and communities. Provide world-class customer service, innovative technology and customized solutions with local accountability to maximize value. Encourage our employees to have a positive impact in our communities.
Training: We provide an excellent opportunity to launch or expand your career in outside sales. We offer a solid onboarding process, coaching, individual mentoring and help in reaching your full earning potential, providing a foundation for success. At Dahill University, you'll learn all aspects of the sales cycle: from prospecting & appointment setting, due diligence & fact finding, co-authoring solutions, forecasting and closing the deal. If you're looking for a Career in Sales, we offer the building blocks to help you succeed.
• Articulate and position Dahill products and services to key decision makers.
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts.
• Strive to differentiate Dahill from competitors.
• Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts.
• Propose and close sales that exceed customer expectations and company objectives.
• Sustain sales activities; appointments, demonstrations, proposals, prospecting calls, and CRM updates.
• Keep abreast of changes in technology and understanding of changing user requirements.
Desired Qualifications include:
• BS/BA degree in Business or other related field.
• Previous Outside Sales Experience; preferred but not required .
• Must have a valid driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage.
• Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook).
• Excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
Qualified candidates will be required to pass a drug screen, background check, and motor vehicle report.
Dahill - 17 months ago