Working out of our Mississauga Ontario corporate office, you will work with Cultura Technologies global leadership and Volaris M&A teams to help drive Cultura’s aggressive M&A activities by:
You will also work with Cultura Technologies operational leaders on business development activities centered on organic growth opportunities.
- Creatively identifying software businesses meeting our strategic criteria and specific financial/operational metrics.
- Using your knowledge of the Agricultural industry to select appropriate targets and research their status and potential.
- Maintaining and building a proprietary database of key industry contacts.
- Gathering, analyzing and presenting target company financial information and developing valuation models.
- Engaging shareholders and financial advisors in a meaningful dialogue on corporate growth and shareholder liquidity.
- Support the later stages of the acquisition process: drafting letters of intent, conducting due diligence, negotiating final purchase agreements.
You are driven to perform, are results-oriented, have an attention for detail, are willing to work variable hours. You have strong analytical skills and business acumen, allowing you to gain insights into the performance and potential of businesses. Proficiency in Excel and investment scenario modeling is critical for success in this position. You have excellent social skills, a warm phone manner, and are an enthusiastic and energetic self-starter. You are extremely organized and do not let details slip through the cracks. You are a collaborative individual, who works well within a team.
Periodic travel is required to support Cultura M&A and business development activities in North America and Europe.
- Bachelors degree in Commerce with emphasis on Agricultural Business or Food Sector
- Preference will be given to candidates with a background in the farming sector or extensive exposure to the agricultural industry
- Fluency in German, Spanish, Portuguese, or any other language is a plus
- Demonstrated extra-curricular / community involvement is desired
Cultura Technologies Inc - 9 months ago