We are looking for a business development and operations associate to join our growing team in Center City Philadelphia.
At RJMetrics, we inspire and empower data-driven people with powerful hosted software. Hundreds of high-growth e-commerce and software as a service businesses use our analytics platform to collaborate and make smarter decisions using data.
RJMetrics is backed by some of the most successful technology investors in New York and Silicon Valley, but we are Philly born and raised. We are located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia in convenient proximity to all major rail lines.
This role at RJMetrics is brand new. You will report directly to one of the cofounders, work on a variety of projects, and autonomously decide how to execute them. You will be responsible for researching the best course of action, making a recommendation, and putting it into action.
If you had been here for the past 30 days, some of the things you would have worked on include:
- Catalyze business development opportunities by researching, identifying, and pursuing promising partners
- Research best practices on organizational structures of other startups
- Identify weaknesses in and improve our HR management system
- Research alternatives and negotiate better deals with our vendors, including payment processing, payroll, and 401k
- Relentlessly and politely follow up with people inside and outside the company to make sure that projects are completed
- Analyze our market position and its relation to our competitors
- Prepare presentations for our board of directors, industry conferences, and partner discussions
- Write this job posting
Nice to haves
- World-class work ethic
- Excellent quantitative and communication skills
- Deep desire to learn about startups and how they succeed
- Enjoy learning that your assumptions were wrong
- Ability to excel in an unstructured environment
- Savvy and adaptable with software and online tools
In return for having all of these skills, you will get to enjoy the perks of working at a fast-growing technology startup. These include:
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL, or programming
- Experience with startups, ecommerce, or software as a service
- Understanding of finance and corporate strategy
- Degree in business or economics
This is a full time position located on site.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options
- Regular interaction with the founders of the company
- The ability to build your own working environment with whatever hardware, software and furniture you need to be most effective
- Perks including ping pong and foosball, a dual-tap kegerator with delicious local brews, awesome company outings, weekly catered lunches, and much more
- The ability to shape the future of one of Philly’s most promising and fast-growing companies
RJMetrics - 12 months ago
We power data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable. We do this by selling hosted business intelligence software to...