PuroClean is a leader in property emergency services. We help families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. Our motto is “To do whatever it takes” to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve.
The PuroClean office serving the Western Chicagoland area is seeking an entrepreneurial Business Development Associate to promote and build the PuroClean brand in our market. In this position you will be responsible for marketing and selling our services to insurance agents, adjusters, property managers, building owners and other industry professionals and organizations. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and tenacious individual to develop and execute your own sales and marketing initiatives, paired with the implementation of our proven sales and marketing techniques.
The best candidates for this opportunity will have a proven track record in business development and a desire to market and network within the insurance / restoration industry. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Meeting / Exceeding Monthly sales goals
· Building relationships with:
o Insurance Agents
o Insurance Adjusters
o Property Managers
o Building Managers
o Professional Organizations
o Hotel Managers
· Developing & Maintaining Marketing strategies
· Tracking and recording sales activity using our proprietary CRM
· Attending Tradeshows and Industry functions
· Representing the PuroClean Brand
· 1-3 years minimum sales experience
· Experienced in developing and implementing marketing plans
· Confidence in face to face marketing
· Detail Oriented
· Desire for professional growth
Having the right people on staff is key to any business, but the impact of hiring one bad person in a company with ten employees is felt far...