Customer Experience Management Consultancy with a focus on mystery shopping and training is looking for someone who can sell research services. This is a new business development position and needs someone who can think and sell outside the box. The primary role is to execute direct sales for purpose of new client acquisition. He/she must develop sales strategies to successfully meet and exceed sales targets and build a profitable sales region. |
- Create and execute multi-faceted prospecting plan to create and close new client opportunities that meet or exceed monthly acquisition objectives.
- Develop sales plans for achieving revenue targets.
- Execute cold calls and inbound leads, develop strategic alliances, and effectively utilize networking groups to create new business opportunities.
- Input and manage all sales opportunities through CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Partner with management and other staff to communicate sales problems and solutions, geographical business observations, and customer feedback.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings, which will include sales pipeline forecasting and management.
- Positively represent the company to clients and provide excellent customer service.
- Strong ability to build rapport and network effectively.
- 2-5 years of direct sales experience.
- Bachelor\'s degree
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and/or over-performing quota, as well as a proven ability to develop a new territory from scratch, is required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are required.
- Previous experience using a CRM system.
- Strong "hunter" skills, strong closing skills, ability to communicate and close, consultative ability to sell value, strong problem solving skills, good negotiating and conflict resolution skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be goal-oriented and highly customer focused.
- Able to handle complex client and situations.
Reeve & Associates, Inc., formerly Reeve & Reeve, was initially founded in 1960. The firm's long-standing in the western U.S. is...