Business Development & Sales Intern
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did.”
– Mark Twain
AnyPerk provides perks to companies of all sizes—discounts off of fitness, entertainment, travel just to name a few. Our partners include T-Mobile, HP, Dell, Regal Entertainment Group and more than hundreds of other companies. We’re a YC-backed company and well funded by awesome investors. We’re based out of San Francisco in the Founders Den.
This is basically a crash course in starting a company. We expect you to develop your own leads, ask smart questions, and learn a lot. We want to make you even more successful than you already were, and to boost you career. It’s a huge networking opportunity for those that want to start their own company someday.
What we’re looking for:
- People that move fast. You never drive in the slow lane.
- We won’t hand hold. We don’t cuddle either.
- Competitiveness. Losing isn’t an option.
- Super connectors. You enjoy meeting anyone and everyone.
- People that smile a lot. We like happy people
This position will be paid. Candidates will have the opportunity to transition full-time after graduation based on performance and availability.
- Prospect and develop new relationships into business opportunities
- Connect with business executives and HR representatives to increase user acquisition
- Work independently, be able to prioritize and focus, and take initiative
- Think out of the box and get stuff done
- Join us and work with the best. We hire only the top 2% of applicants.*
AnyPerk - 22 months ago
AnyPerk offers discounts on web-services exclusively for influential companies. Today's superstars and tomorrow's break out startups have...