Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc® and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 42,400 kiosks across over 34,600 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Walmart locations and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.redbox.com Information about Coinstar can be found at www.coinstar.com .
The Redbox Instant by Verizon brings together two innovative companies known for creating brands that customers trust and products consumers want. With immediate DVD and Blu-ray rental through Redbox and instant broadband content from Verizon, we’ll be uniquely positioned to deliver the best of both worlds – physical and digital – to all consumers nationwide. We’ll make it easy for everyone to access and enjoy the entertainment they want to see, using any providers’ mobile or home broadband service – anytime, anywhere.
Working at Redbox Instant by Verizon means you can enjoy the freedom and creativity of a start-up business with the resources of two recognized, established companies, plus more opportunities, more fun, more flexibility, more “wow”. You’ll do this with the aid of world-class technologies and services at your disposal. By creating new choices for our customers, you’ll take entertainment to a new level.
Customer Service Reporting Analyst
We are looking for a customer service oriented Customer Service Reporting Analyst who will report to the Director, Customer Operations on matters relating performance, customer experience and call drivers. This role will work cross-functionally with the Redbox Instant by Verizon management team to coordinate alignment between the customer support function and the product and technology teams, ensuring that customer support is able to implement enhancements to processes that may drive down or improve support performance. The Customer Service Reporting Analyst will also interface regularly with third party partners on the performance and operational management of customer support function where performance is attributable to such partner.
- Responsible daily for multi-channel contact forecasting, measuring business performance, metrics reporting (subscriber counts, business KPI’s and trend analysis)
- Dashboard maintenance/management
- Lead idea generation and performance improvement projects
- Prepares analyses of customer support performance across the support delivery chain Measured by feedback from business partners on customer service engagement and support for their programs. All milestones met for projects with limited "noise".
- Identifies performance gaps and weaknesses and works within management team to develop remediation plans (works closely with Compliance). Measured by the effective execution of the Business Support Model, Budget Adherence, Project Plan Execution, Customer Service Support Structure Defined and Implemented.
- Prepares and delivers call volume forecasts to support vendors. Evaluated based on Tier 1 Performance Metrics developed for: * AHT - Average Handle Time, * SL - Service Level, * ASA - Response Time, *CSAT - Customer Satisfaction
- Collection and analysis of key performance data to make recommendations to improve performance weaknesses.
- Prepares and delivers call volume forecasts to support vendors
Education and Experience:
- Proven experience in customer service, system requirements and support, and data analysis
- Proven leadership skills preferred
- Strong analytical aptitude especially as it relates to forecasting
- Proven oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to senior leadership as well as technical and non-technical teams
- Knowledge of external contractor operations and contract compliance
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience including 3 years of project and/or product management experience and sales and/or operations staff support
- 2 years of experience in management of call center/customer service
Renting more than 3 billion discs to date, Redbox is America's destination for movies and video games. With 35,900 locations nationwide,...