The purpose of this position is to work with the Field Audit Staff, including Zone Managers, Audit Directors, and Data Acquisition Specialists, to define and complete client data conversion projects based on requirements of the audit by performing the following duties.
- Performs analysis tasks that utilize knowledge of business and accounting to direct or develop programming necessary to provide required audit tools to the audit site.
- Converts client data to PRGX standard formats by developing programs utilizing SQL, FOXPRO RPG or visual basic programming languages.
- Provides support, guidance, and assistance as requested to troubleshoot conversion problems experienced by other bias and junior BIA programming staff.
- Acts as the single-point-of-contact within the audit data services department to complete assigned/defined responsibilities and tasks of data conversion in support of audit project team and assign field responsibility.
- Works closely with field operations team members to accomplish required conversion tasks, standard reports, non-standard reports, and related support issues.
- Communicates progress, expectations for delivery and potential barriers to field team members as required.
- Performs analysis and develops code as required to generate sample reports for all defined projects, specifically AP and line item projects.
- Reviews/analyzes t- SQL, FOXPRO RPG or Visual Basic coded programs of to insure adherence to coding practices utilized by PRGX.
- Possesses a high level of expertise of PRGX applications, software, systems, the client data conversion process, and the PRGX auditing business.
- Teaches, coaches, and councils junior members of the IT staff and field operations in the effective use of data and PRGX application tools.
- Analyzes client data to determine how each data set is utilized in the client’s accounting cycle.
- Defines and develops programming code to produce special reports as requested by audit team.
- Maintains client workbooks to thoroughly document each assigned project.
- Maintains accurate project and work time information for budgeting purposes.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
Education & Experience
b. A.) From four-year College or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requires 2-3 years of experience in an office environment, programming related. Experience with t-SQL, financial analysis and the auditing business. Working knowledge of FOXPRO, RPG and visual basic .
This position will be competitively compensated with a base salary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.
PRGX Global - 19 months ago