Provide Integration Architecture and Implementation services in support of core enterprise systems and participants.
- Process definition and design
- Information representation standards
- Requirements definition, mapping, and gap analysis
- Application design and prototyping
- Solution development with IBM WebSphere Business Integration / Middleware components
- Definition of the overall application architecture (e.g., the application, interfaces, converted data, reporting, etc.)
- Establishing and managing development standards and best practices
- Application development including: configuration, scripting, Information Management, Reporting etc.
- Test scenario definition, script development, and execution
- Application/solution deployment planning
- Provide leadership in all technical aspects of Integration items.
- Provides administrative, monitoring, and troubleshooting support to application owners and core EAI technologies.
Must have very strong experience with Enterprise Service Bus, Service Oriented Architecture, and Component Applications across heterogeneous environments.
3+ years experience with IBM Websphere Process Server V6-7 - migration ICS Migration experience as strong plus.
5+ years IBM Websphere Message Broker and MQSeries
experience, including XML and CWF processing, Publish/Subscribe topologies.
IBM Websphere Modeler experience a plus.
Additional Experience/ Requirements:
AIX, iSeries, Java, J2EE
Scholastic - 2 years ago
Once upon a time, a company grew up to become one of the world's leading children's book publishers. Scholastic Corporation sells...