University of California Office of the President
Business Intelligence & Reporting Cognos Developer
University of California, Office of the President
Location: Oakland, CA
Requisition #: 20120622
Closing Date: 11/30/2012
The Business Intelligence & Reporting group of the Information Technology Services' Application Services Department is charged with the development and maintenance of the Business Intelligence Solutions serving the information needs of the Office of the President and the campuses. The position requires considerable administrative and technical coordination in a highly complex technical and organizational environment and results in systems designed to meet the corporate and campus business information and analytical needs.
Under direction of the IT Business Intelligence & Reporting Manager and other members of the team, the incumbent is responsible for designing, building, testing and maintaining Cognos cubes and reports. Responsible for the ongoing operational stability of the environment ensuring they are properly monitored and audited to provide data integrity, accuracy and timeliness of delivery. A basic understanding of ETL development is also required.
HOW TO APPLY: For a complete job description or to apply for this position, please visit:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work on cross-functional teams and foster the team's commitment to tasks.
- Expertise with Cognos Series 8, Framework Manager modeling, Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio.
- Create and publish packages/multidimensional models using Framework Manager from multiple data sources.
- Perform data modeling and query tuning in Framework Manager and Report Studio to achieve maximum performance while retrieving data from multiple data sources.
To review a complete list of UCOP's open positions, please visit the University of California Office of the President’s Employment Website: http://jobs.ucop.edu
University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Copyright ©2012 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
University of California UCOP - 2 years ago