The Business Intelligence Analyst is key member of the Anti-Piracy department. This position is responsible for providing data analysis and reports derived through MarkMonitor Anti-Piracy’s proprietary monitoring technology. Utilize our breadth of data to illustrate the landscape of digital piracy for our clients to drive actions to combat this behavior and to drive action to improve their overall business.
- Provide value-added data outputs and analysis to help clients better understand digital piracy information and drive actions;
- Solve technical and data related problems to meet the needs of the business;
- Contribute to new offering innovation and the general advancement of reporting capabilities;
- Design and Development of dashboards, visualization and reports;
- Gather and translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Utilize technical skills such as statistics to help highlight and explain data to clients;
- Create documentations to help track ongoing changes and enhancements in how information is disseminated and utilized;
- Research, track and generate insights into the digital piracy landscape.
Qualified candidates are invited to send a resume and letter of introduction indicating wage requirements to
We regret that we are unable to respond to individual phone calls. No unsolicited agency resumes.
- The successful candidate must display, through attitude and accomplishments, strong initiative for meeting business demands of business managers and external clients;
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics;
- Must have excellent analytical skills, including ability to use business intelligence tools, build spreadsheet models, and sort through complex data to crystallize business implications and drive value for the business;
- Skill presenting analyses to business decision makers;
- Knowledge and curiosity of digital media consumption landscape;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required ;
- Working knowledge of MS SQL, SAS, or R a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation.
MarkMonitor is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: San Francisco
No outside recruiters or agencies please
MarkMonitor - 18 months ago