We have an opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. This role is responsible for performing such functions as analyzing, designing, developing, authoring and implementing user-friendly Business Intelligence (BI) solutions to assist business units in making sound business decisions which, in turn, support the goals of the organization. The ideal candidate will have a programming background and experience working with the SQL Platform, C# and Visual Basic, strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication ability, including presentation, interpersonal, and team-building skills.
- Able to identify and implement process efficiencies.
- Demonstrates proactive, strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Computer Science, Mathematics or related degrees a plus.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Microsoft Access, SQL (SSRS, SSIS and general SQL query concept and principles) or related database application. Experience using other programming languages and platforms (C#, Visual Basic, Java, HTML, etc) a plus.
- Knowledgeable in Best Practice data warehouse methodologies, data modeling, and database architecture and design.
- Experience in the life insurance industry is preferred.
AAA Life Insurance Company - 20 months ago