Seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst, Architect and Developer who can take a lead in the implementation and support of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) suite. This position requires hands-on skills in the development of an extensive, customer data warehouse with operational reports and dashboards using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
The data warehouse is built to work with ERP systems (Oracle e-business, Hyperion, PeopleSoft) to include Finance, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tool and OBIEE is used for modeling and presentation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Design, develop, unit test and document a quality logical and physical ETL that is optimized to meet the operational performance requirements for our integrated reporting solution.
· Develop extracts from Oracle EBS R12 using ODI, and build models for Financial and HCM data in OBIEE.
· Meet periodically with ERP functional leads and Core Department users to define measures and expected outcomes.
Provide documentation and work with County staff to facilitate knowledge transfer.
Job Requirements :
Desired candidates must demonstrate experience in the following
- Minimum of three (3) full life cycle data warehouse implementations involving EBS Financials, Purchasing and Human Capital Management (HCM) with strong technical and functional knowledge of data warehouse and Business Intelligence Systems design and development.
- In depth and extensive experience developing ETL processes for a data warehouse implementation of Oracle EBS R12 using ODI, including experience in data extraction, scrubbing, cleansing, transformation, dimension and fact building, loading, as well as in-depth knowledge of and experience with SCD, Incremental Update, and tuning of large volume extracts for efficiency of both space and time. Experience with other tools such as Informatica is understood to lend depth and breadth to the level of experience but experience with ODI is essential and should be quantified.
- Expert knowledge of OBIEE, reporting and dashboard development, Data Mining, extract and report tuning, and data validation. Experience should include modeling and building OBIEE repository layers, migrating/updating existing Prototype BI tool reports to OBIEE and developing reports and dashboards in OBIEE using Answers.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle R11 database including system tables, indexing options, partitioning, tuning options and DBLInks.
- Expert knowledge of SQL programming.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 Financial and HCM applications including navigation, operations and development. Candidate should have experience that demonstrates a functional knowledge of the EBS Financial and HCM applications in addition to technical knowledge of the back-end database.
- Strong technical understanding of data modeling, design and architecture principles and techniques across master data, transaction data and derived/analytic data (e.g., KPIs), data storage/management technologies for both OLTP and DW solutions.
- Excellent skills in communication, coordinating activities, working with others, multi-tasking project assignments & delivering solutions within time.
- Capability to lead issues to resolution. Expertise in requirements gathering, understanding business users’ requirements and converting them into functional/technical specifications.
- Ability to write well and document work output.
Clearance Requirements: No security clearance is required - Background Check
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
Job Type :
Career Level :
Security Clearance required, if any: :
No Clearance Needed
From 00000 To 000000 USD Per Year
Greenbelt Maryland US
ARRAY Information Technology - 2 years ago