This individual works with the information/report developer to review, maintain and develop business reports and analyze information in support of CDPHP’s core processes and functions. Candidate must be able to analyze user needs and data requirements. Must be able to work independently and directly with business users, in conjunction with the BI Analyst/Developers, to design and implement specific solutions.
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Significant relevant work experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum of 1 year health care experience with a Health Payer preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with and analyzing data preferred.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and excellent organization skills required.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills required.
Salary Grade: 16
CDPHP - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard