As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll work directly with teams across the organization to identify opportunities, measure the results of change and provide world-class reporting solutions. Go Daddy is a data-driven company and you’ll help us grow intelligently by providing reporting and analytic-driven recommendations for your business partners while working directly with them to understand their changing requirements.
You will provide strategic, analytical and technical support in all business intelligence activities for Go Daddy’s Presence and Commerce business. You’ll work closely with the product team throughout project life-cycles, ensuring that high-quality, timely and relevant data is available to decision makers across the organization. In addition, you will provide strategic and tactical input to the development and maintenance of Go Daddy’s Business Intelligence infrastructure.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in writing T-SQL and query design. Only candidates who demonstrate this skill in their resume and/or cover letter will be considered.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on significant amounts of data and build end-to-end reporting solutions to support company initiatives. Use data mining techniques to reduce customer attrition and find new revenue opportunities.
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations, and visualizations.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and develop effective statistical models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, etc.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross functional groups.
- Explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support/enhance BI landscape components.
Do you have what it takes?
- 5 plus years of analytical, business intelligence and data warehouse work experience preferably in the internet or ecommerce industry.
- BA/BS in computer science, mathematics, statistics, business.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques, including clustering, regression, trend analysis, forecasting, modeling, and experiment design.
- Ability to work autonomously and make critical decisions independently. Proven communication and collaboration skills; willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities.
- Additional skills that would be considered a plus:
- 2-3 years Statistical Analyst experience in SAS, R, or SPSS.
- Familiarity with ETL processes / SSIS.
- Familiarity with Teradata SQL.
- Experience with web analytics tool (Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst).
- Familiarity with Hadoop/Pig/HBase and MapReduce /Bigtable.
- Experience with front end reporting tools such as LogiXML, Tableau, QlikView, Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, Oracle BI, and other industrial reporting and analysis platforms.
As a part of Go Daddy's team, you help drive Go Daddy to its next level of domestic and global growth. From Marketing to Finance, PR to HR, our professional staff support and execute a successful business model that allows us to fuel success for countless entrepreneurs and innovators around the world.
Are you ready to GO with us?
When you GO with Go Daddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success.
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what we’ll provide:
- Passion to contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience, no matter your job title
- Understanding that innovation and creativity is a part of what we do every day
- Agility and action orientation – we move at the speed of tech
- Understanding of the privilege and obligation of being part of a team
Go Daddy has been recognized because of its outstanding benefits, compensation, unique perks, diversity and company camaraderie. Go Daddy was awarded the 2011 and 2012 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility Honoree - Arizona, Iowa & Denver. Go Daddy is the #1 IT Company on Inc. Magazine's inaugural Hire Power list of job creators.
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Formal and informal opportunities and support for ongoing learning, growth and development
- Team building activities and recognition
- Competitive base plus bonus incentive
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and insurance coverage for all benefit-eligible Go Daddy employees
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year of employment
Go Daddy’s philanthropic work supports a wide variety of charitable and community organizations dedicated to causes including women and children, domestic violence, child abuse, teenage homelessness, animal shelters and more. Visit www.GoDaddyCares.com for more information.
Go Daddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Life online starts with a domain name.
That’s where domain name registrars like GoDaddy come in. Over 12 million people trust us to...