Ketterling Search is a leading performance-driven executive search firm serving clients across the US. Committed to a philosophy of partnering with its clients, Ketterling offers a proven record in C-Suite, top executive, and board searches, as well as expertise serving private equity and venture capital firms. Ketterling's focus is straight forward: Place the right executive in the chair.
With origins dating back to 1999, Ketterling serves clients with an organization of professionals and employees, offering expertise in behavioral assessment profiles and executive recruiting services in many industries including the financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, professional services, retail, and the technology, media and telecom industries.
*This position is located in DALLAS-no virtual candidates
About the Opportunity:
Client's IT department is seeking a full-time Analyst to work in our National Service Center in Dallas.
- Develop complex ad-hoc queries and reports requested by internal and external customers using Business Objects.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports, and quickly respond to report requests from senior executives and field team members to support the Exam, Medical Record Retrieval, Underwriting lines of business
- Collaborate with other IT and Operations team members to investigate, troubleshoot, and validate reports
- Be responsible for creating high level reports that can be drilled down into details, automating reports generation and delivery using InfoView
- Collect, analyze and implement end-user requirements
- Use report-writing software such as SS Reporting Services and Crystal Reports, and Microsoft Excel, accessing Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 databases as required
- Design and implement data queries to gather needed information, performing custom ad-hoc queries for clients and internal staff to meet business requirements
- Design and implement ETL processes using SSIS or other methods for consolidating transactional or disparate data into reporting structures
- Develop detailed test conditions and test cases to ensure quality of queries and reports
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of work products
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 8-10 years experience creating ETL methods and writing reports using a variety of reporting tools, including SSIS, Crystal, and SSRS
- 5-7 years experience with Central Management Console and InfoView in SAP BusinessObjects
- Very strong Crystal/SSRS/Excel skills
- Experience working with the Life Insurance underwriting, medical records, life expectancy and paramedical exam data
- Strong background in creating operations reports and executive-level operations performance and revenue reporting from multiple data sources• Very strong Crystal/SSRS/Excel skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience unit testing and version control methodologies
- Flexible to support a business that works weekend hours
- Ability to handle multiple projects/deadlines and extremely agile to support the business as needed
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Life, LTD and Accidental Death insurance
- Paid vacation
- Professional work environment
Ketterling Search - 21 months ago