PDI is a market leader and stable company of 30 years delivering enterprise-wide software and services that meet convenience store and wholesale petroleum marketers° specialized needs. Over 300 companies worldwide rely on PDI ’s systems to automate key business processes such as retail automation, decision support, fuel management, workforce support, and financial reporting. |
PDI seeks to recruit and develop outstanding professionals that can maximize the use of emerging technologies to create innovative solutions for our customers. We do this while remaining committed to superior customer service. Our Product Development team is growing and in search of several top-notch Business Intelligence developers who are experts in presenting KPIs, business metrics, and analysis in graphical form across the web.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• Strong business acumen with ability to quickly identify meaningful business metrics and their relationship to one another
• Ability to present dense data into graphical format that provides rich business insights
• 2+ years experience with stored procedures-based development using Microsoft SQL
• 2+ years programming with C++ or C# in a Microsoft Windows environment - Microsoft.NET preferred
• Bachelor°s degree or equivalent work experience. Knowledge of dashboards and scorecards, POS devices, and retail automation industry experience is a plus.
PDI ’s employee oriented culture provides a supportive and dynamic work environment for high achievers. PDI seeks individuals who value continuous learning, hold high ethical standards, and are top performers in their respective field. We offer competitive wages, professional development, superb culture, and an extensive life enriching benefits package. PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new-hires using e-Verify.