This is a great opportunity with a growing industry leader in the financial sector that has grown by 50% in the last 2 years and anticipates continued growth in the future.
As the Business Intelligence Analyst you are responsible for supporting, and enhancing the Business Intelligence application and assuring smooth ongoing operation for reports. Analyze systems for Branch Division to support trend analysis and forecasting. You will also program the user interface and application side of Business Intelligence Solution.
- 1+ year of Business Intelligence experience, working with BI applications.
- 1+ year of SQL development experience, including T-SQL, SQL Server 2005 and above.
- 1+ years data mining and a strong understanding of data flow and structure.
- Ability to analyze detailed statistics, and summarize findings.
- Strong Business Writing and Communication.
- Experience deploying reports and dashboards in Visual Studio.
- Prior use of TFS for source control and ticket tracking a plus.
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Able to quickly grasp both technology and business concepts in an ever changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, and able to understand business requirements.
- Understanding of relational databases, and quality/testing concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Math/Statistics, Finance, Engineering or similar discipline
RedRiver Systems, LLC - 22 months ago