• BA or BS degree in Information Technology, MIS, or Computer Science or and equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Business Intelligence using SQL technologies to include SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2 and the Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Must be fluent in T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, tables, and views within a SQL 2008 environment.
• Must be able to communicate to all levels of the organization.
• Internet, Intranets Extranets, and MS Office.
• Ability to travel up to 15%
• Develop reports using SSRS (SQL Reporting Services) and a SQL data warehouse for the management team in our North American Region
• Create stored procedures, views, functions, and triggers in SQL Server 2008.
• Create user data forms through Access, .NET forms, or Classic ASP for data entry and manipulation purposes.
• Work with our business leaders to develop reporting requirements and parameters for reports.
Sims Metal Management provides metal recycling services primarily in Australia, the UK, and the US. In addition to processing steel and...