• BA or BS degree in Information Technology, MIS, or Computer Science or and equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Business Intelligence using SQL technologies to include SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2 and the Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Must be fluent in T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, tables, and views within a SQL 2008 environment.
• Must be able to communicate to all levels of the organization.
• Internet, Intranets Extranets, and MS Office.
• Ability to travel up to 15%
• Develop reports using SSRS (SQL Reporting Services) and a SQL data warehouse for the management team in our North American Region
• Create stored procedures, views, functions, and triggers in SQL Server 2008.
• Create user data forms through Access, .NET forms, or Classic ASP for data entry and manipulation purposes.
• Work with our business leaders to develop reporting requirements and parameters for reports.
Sims Metal Management - 22 months ago
Sims Metal Management provides metal recycling services primarily in Australia, the UK, and the US. In addition to processing steel and...