1st Solution has been engaged by a Dallas-based risk assessment and clinical data analytics firm to recruit candidates for their open Business Intelligence Architect position. In this role you will provide architecture, data extraction, interpretation and dissemination of a wide range of healthcare data. You will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining certain databases important to interpreting and reporting on key medical metrics, providing support for BI tools enabling both in-house and client analytics, and perform quality assurance reviews of data extracts.
- Collaborate with IT to support the creation and maintenance of clinical databases (e.g., drug and disease information) and algorithms, used to support the company’s mission.
- Set up and build business intelligence cubes using SSAS architecture in order to perform data analytics
- Take a lead role in defining, maintaining and documenting the algorithms involved in the company’s client member selection process. A project to change that methodology, moving to a statistical-based model, is underway and data extracts to support this transition will be important.
- Act as a quality reviewer to ensure that member selection algorithms are operationally implemented as defined.
- Validate current tables and data (drugs, diagnoses, etc.).
We are ideally looking for local, Dallas-based candidates. Relocation assistance will not be offered.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent degree and/or sufficient job experience to attain the same level of expertise
- Strong SQL programming skills are essential
- Must have SQL Server relational database design skills
- Demonstrated experience in business intelligence architecture using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Knowledge of clinical data directories including ICD9, CPT, NDC and HCC
- Prior experience in risk adjustment, Medicare Advantage and the related understanding of Star and HEDIS measures as related to Medicare Advantage beneficiaries and health plans is preferred.
1st Solution USA - 13 months ago