Company Benefits- This is a rewarding and permanent opportunity with a Fortune Level healthcare company who strives to improve the lives of their patients! Come join a highly collaborative team culture that encourages career growth and will assist you in achieving your goals. This is a place where work-life balance is valued and each day brings excitement and fun!
• Competitive Salary with potential yearly raises!
• Full Health Benefits
• Profit Sharing
• At least 2-3 weeks PTO starting off!
Data Architect – This position will be responsible for developing the vision and implementation of a new data environment and an overall data management roadmap. This position requires demonstrated accomplishments in data architecture and data management assignments across a wide range of subject areas and techniques.
Top Skills Preferred:
1. 7+ years of BI/Data Warehouse Architecture experience
2. Extensive and current Oracle Database experience (any SQL Server is a plus)
3. ETL architecture experience – Informatica is currently being used
*Great oral and communication skills are a must and Enterprise Architecture experience is a huge plus!
Bachelor’s degree is not required but PREFERRED in information systems, business administration, computer science, or equivalent technical field OR equivalent technical experience.
Interviews are being scheduled immediately so APPLY TODAY!