Endries International, Inc. is a leading distributor of fasteners and other class "c" commodities and provider of Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) solutions for original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) worldwide.We are looking for a self-motivated individual with the right combination of business and technical knowledge to join our team. The Business Intelligence Designer will be responsible for managing our data warehouse environment, providing reporting and analysis for the entire company and online reporting for our customers and suppliers. This position reports to the Manager of Application Development.
The Essential Functions of this position are:
- Develop, implement and support data warehousing and business intelligence to help drive better decisions and enhance performance within our business
- Own the data warehouse and business intelligence environment and consistently improve/evolve it to meet the needs of our active, growing business
- Handle all parts of data warehouse implementation and support - collaborating with the business teams to identify needs, designing models, creating reports and analysis cubes, perform complex analysis, establish standards, maintain documentation, integration with ERP, CRM and web
- Minimum three years' experience
- Excellent SQL, SQL Server, SSIS and Reporting Services skills
- Experience with Report Writing Tools (ie Corvu, Crystal, Cognos, Eclipse)
- .NET skills a plus
- Experience with Oracle and/or Progress databases a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics and Sharepoint a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent education and work experience.
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - 5 months ago
Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked by trade publications...