What our BI Developers do:
- Design a Business Intelligence solutions to meet the client's business requirements;
- Design and develop Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) to support data integration needs;
- Design and develop BI environments to support reporting, analysis and visualizations requirements;
- Develop and tune database applications in Oracle, SQL Server, DB2;
- Perform administrative tasks of the BI and ETL tool (Informatica, Business Objects, Microstrategy, Cognos, etc) and also assist in deployment of the application code;
- Develop and execute reusable test scenarios
What we look for:
- Knowledge and expertise with relational and OLAP databases such as: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, Netezza;
- Experience in writing and performance tuning SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL;
- Experience in ETL tools such as: Informatica, MSBI (SSIS), Datastage, Data integrator;
- Experience in BI reporting and visualization tools such as: Business Objects, Microstrategy, MSBI(SSAS, SSRS, Performance Point), Cognos, Tableau, Crystal Reports, etc;
- Experience in documenting design specifications and other related documents;
- Experience creating and executing reusable test cases;
- Track record of successfully delivering small, medium and enterprise scale solutions;
- Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies;
- Good communications skills.
You must be legally entitled to work in the United States in order to apply for this position. Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Cardinal Solutions Group - 23 months ago
Since 1996 Cardinal Solutions has been a leading IT solution provider and systems integrator in the central region. Our best practices for...