Does your passion for data cause strange looks from your friends? Do you want to find others who share that passion? We are excited to be building an Enterprise Data Warehouse, with an OBIEE solution to present critical data to our users and support our growing business needs. We’re seeking top-notch talent to build an industry best BI team and to help us support this exciting initiative. If you are interested in using your expertise and innovative skills to build something brand-new, are a resourceful technologist who enjoys wearing many hats and are someone who likes to mentor others, then we want to talk to you!
What we offer :
An opportunity to work with great people and do great things in a great environment. If you are passionate about achieving results, possess a demonstrable history of successful technical support and sales and are fun to be around, then please reach out to learn more.
What you will do :
What you will need to do it :
- Suggest and implement improvements to current BI processes by leveraging functionality within and external to OBIEE.
- Mentor and support other BI Developers.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for development team and users.
- Support user community on OBIEE.
- Perform training and knowledge transfer of technology and functionality.
- Identify, document, administer and maintain the metadata repository.
- Maintains hardware reliability, system level security, system level performance monitoring and tuning, and automation of production activities related to BI environment.
- Build dashboards and assist in development of complex ad hoc queries and analyses.
- Work in conjunction with business analysts and other users, acting as a liaison between technical and business departments in developing dashboards and other BI related solutions.
- Train the power users of the respective business functions in queries, BI (Business Intelligence) tools and BI dashboards.
- At least 4-6 years of OBIEE 11g installation, administration, management and Business Intelligence Reporting experience, including RPD design and development.
- Solid understanding of Weblogic server components.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Dimensional Modeling.
- Effective collaboration of tasks across the business and technical teams.
- Able to work quickly and under tight delivery deadlines with focus on details.
- Interface with key customers from all functional areas. Analytic skills are needed.
- Proven and recent experience of implementing solutions from requirements gathering and process design to functional production deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality deliverables.
- Strong business acumen, with ability to assist in development of business requirements definitions.
- Strong SQL Programming skills.
- Scripting and automation experience.
- Skilled on one of the following RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, MySql.
- Ability to manage multiple efforts concurrently.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of emerging technologies and tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with management, coworkers and business users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
You'll get to work with people just like you — smart, creative, fun and hungry to succeed. Plus enjoy some pretty awesome perks that come with working for an Endurance brand. If you feel your skills match this listing, please send us a cover letter and resume that will distinguish you from the pack.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Endurance International Group - 11 months ago