MESA Medical Group, a growing regional leader in providing Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist services, is hiring a Business Intelligence Developer to design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain data movement strategies for the business.
This position requires a strong technical background with on the job experience in ETL, scripting, and database design. The candidate must also have the ability to multitask in our fast-paced and exciting environment. Experience with the HL7 format and hospital EMRs is preferred. This position reports to the CIO and works closely with the Reporting Manager.
The required skillset for this position is:
of DDL, SQL generation, and tuning
- Two years experience with an ETL tool or scripting (Pentaho Data Integration preferred)
- Two years experience interacting with a SQL database; demonstrate knowledge
- Two years experience with data analysis, data architecture, and data modeling
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Exposure to hospital EMR systems and the HL7 format
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- College or technical degree with emphasis in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- 22 months ago - save job
At MESA Medical Group, we’re continually raising the standard in emergency and hospital medicine—and we will bring you only the...