Strong background in SQL Server 2008, with proficiency in Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS), stored procedure development and triggers. EXTREMELY strong communication skills - strong presentation, communication, and facilitation (both oral and written). Ability to thrive in a fast paced remote environment with minimal direction, extreme pressure, and tight deadlines. Issue communication and Articulate issues and make recommendations for solutions in order to still achieve project deliverables. Responsibilities: Lead and participate in development of data warehouse and business intelligence solutions using Microsoft Platform Report development including deployment of Reporting Services into existing environment Data analysis including advanced SQL query capabilities OLAP Cube development Must have in-depth Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse skills around the SQL Server 2005 / 2008 platform. Must have previous experience of SQL Server 2005 or 2008, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services skills. It may also be beneficial to have other Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing tools exposure like Business Objects, Cognos or Hyperion etc - though not essential.
At least 5+ years of experience in software development, database design and specifically SSAS/SSRS
- Report development using any other reporting tools
- Excellent Communication Skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science from a reputed university
- C#.NET development skills
- Data mapping skills
- Experience with tabular models, power pivot, and performance point server.
- Must have BI/data warehousing tools exposure.
- Strong SSIS and data loading experience
- Develop Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Configure and maintain Report Manager and Report Server for SSRS.
- Thorough testing within multiple test environments
- Create complex reports (ex: drill down reports) using cursors and multi-dimensional objects.
- Develop complex SQL queries (ex: using various joins and sub-queries) and stored procedures.
- Be able to use complex expressions to calculate, group, filter, parameterize, and format the contents of a report.
- Must be willing to do support role
Team Info Services - 8 months ago