The Business Intelligence Manager is responsible for adequately and timely generating or acquiring information and/or insights for business decision making.
Generate and analyze/interpret market information based on primary and secondary research
Summarize results and insights for business leaders in clear written, verbal, and visual reports
Serve as a bridge between corporate strategy and the business leaders responsible for P&L
Balance priorities between multiple requests for assistance
Propose the acquisition of secondary research as well as hiring third parties for primary research
Add structure to knowledge management systems; improve methodologies and best practices
- 2+ years in a market research/business intelligence role within the medical device industry
- Knowledge of implantable medical devices; technical affinity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong organizational skills
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to quickly understand rules of the market and work with them in a meaningful way
- Experience with managing external contacts and networks
- Influencing skills and consultative skills needed as well as good vision and judgment skills
- Ability to work unbiased with independent facts
- Has technical affinity
- Can use the input of multi-disciplinary teams
The Procedure and Contact
DSM's wide diversity of disciplines makes it possible to offer employees a great variety of roles throughout their career. For instance, you may start your career in an area related to your education/qualifications, but your future is what you make of it. At DSM we stimulate people to determine their own career path and we encourage international careers. We strive to be an Employer of Choice and ensure that our employees are nurtured and given the opportunity to develop their talents.
To learn more about DSM's HR vision and policy, and apply on-line please visit our website at www.dsm.com/careers
Reference check procedure, Background checks and drug testing are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process.
Please submit application before deadline: 31/01/2014
DSM wants to get more out of life, or at least life and material sciences. It focuses on nutritional products and performance materials,...