Commonwealth Care Alliance is a rapidly growing nonprofit organization providing integrated health care and social support services to people with complex medical needs. Our patients are seniors and persons with disabilities covered under Medicaid or both Medicaid and Medicare. Our innovative care model is nationally recognized for its effectiveness in improving health outcomes for these vulnerable populations.
Our unique care model is empowering for our employees as well as our members. Whether you are a clinical or administrative professional, all of us at Commonwealth Care Alliance receive the satisfaction of knowing our work truly makes a difference. We enjoy a company culture of passionate advocacy in a supportive work environment with opportunities for growth and learning, competitive salaries, and a generous and comprehensive benefit package.
The Business Intelligence Report Developer will help create reporting and analysis tools using SSRS, Cognos, SQL and other Business Intelligence applications in order to support CCAs reporting platform and strategy. This position will be supporting various stages of the end-to-end report development lifecycle, with specific responsibilities related to the requirements, architecture, design, and implementation reporting tools.
- Support the development, optimization, and enhancement of the BI Reporting Tools.
- Support the maintenance production BI Reporting Tools.
- Support the analysis of requirements, design specifications, development, and technical and user documentation of report development through direct interaction with internal customers.
- Leads activities to help understand business objectives, assumptions and constraints related to a particular question/problem where reporting tools can serve as a solution.
- Communicates status issues and changes to appropriate audience.
- Track, monitor and communicate changes in reporting platforms and data sources in order to provide such insight to larger BI and IT teams.
- Minimum of 3 years direct related experience REQUIRED
- Must have health care, report development experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have SQL and SRSS experience
- Cognos experience helpful, but not necessary
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Seek a self-starter who can work effectively as a member of a team or independently as the particular assignment requires.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with internal clients, and a successful track record of collaboration toward achieving objectives expected.
- Excellent customer service focused approach in working with internal and external customers.
Commonwealth Care Alliance - 14 months ago