One of the Triangle's growing pharmaceutical companies is hiring a Business Intelligence Report Developer. This candidate will be developing, deploying and supporting reports, report applications, data warehouses and business intelligence systems. You will be creating and automating quality control processes and methods, providing maintenance and enhancement of data warehouse reports, creating ad hoc data warehouse queries, solving data related reporting issues and documenting all reports created.
The selected candidate must possess experience in user facing roles (e.g. gathering requirements, establishing project objectives, leading meetings) and will also develop, select and conduct user training as needed. You will also participate in all aspects of data warehouse projects including conceptualization, design, construction, testing, selection, deployment and post-support implementation.
Spencer Reed Group, LLC is an EOE
- Must have a 4 Year Bachelor's Degree
- Must be able to give presentations and very strong communication skills
- 5+ years of report development and distribution experience
- Qlikview experience prefered but open to other BI tools.
- Experience with other Business Intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, Business Objects, MS Reporting Services, MS Power Pivot or Cognos at plus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or 2008) and/or Oracle; MS SQL Server preferred.
- Experience with data warehouse concepts is a plus.
Spencer Reed Group, LLC - 17 months ago