As an industry leader, Goldline has experienced substantial growth over the past ten years and possesses the largest client base in our industry. Goldline distinguishes itself from others by committing to transparent, honest and responsible business practices and pricing ( http://www.goldline.com/goldline-difference ). Become a member of our distinctive team and you will be enriched by our dynamic company culture.
We are currently accepting resumes of qualified candidates for the position:
Business Intelligence Reporting Developer
The Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Developer is responsible for the development and architecture of Goldline International’s Enterprise Business Intelligence & Reporting Platform. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with relevant tools and technologies. Candidate must possess strong business sensibilities in order to contribute business intelligence subject matter expertise and technical leadership in an entrepreneurial, sales driven organization.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Provides strategic, analytical and technical leadership for BI and Reporting environment
- Ability to lead users to gather requirements and turn into rapid delivery of actionable data and SSRS or Microstrategy reports
- Provide data analysis and insights that drive business growth and profitability
- Develop SSRS and Microstrategy reports
- Design, develop and test reporting solutions
- Researches and resolves technical problems
- Architect enterprise data warehouse components
- Ability to Self-Manage priorities and take ownership of solution deliverables
- Monitor and support broad reporting environment
- Assures accuracy of reporting data
- Developed and maintained reporting solutions using SSRS
- Managed release and deployment of data solutions
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- SQL Server Analysis Services experience
- Good Business Analysis and Data Analytic skills
- Exposure to other business intelligence applications a plus
- Exposure to Microsoft CRM and Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Experience in retail or multi-level marketing a plus.
- Experience in a commissions driven business a plus
- 3+ years of Microstrategy (MSTR) development experience
- 3+ years of SSRS development experience
- 3+ years experience programming in T-SQL, including advanced queries and stored procedures
- 3+ years experience with relational database technologies, data warehousing and data stores
- 1+ years experience using ETL is highly desired (SSIS, Talend)
- 4 year degree in a technical field and/or equivalent experience
HOW TO APPLY
- A comprehensive health and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision. Dependent coverage is available for an additional cost.
- Employer Paid Parking or company sponsored bus pass.
- A 401(k) plan with matching option, with eligibility after only six months.
- A Section 125 Flexible Benefits Program, with eligibility after only six months.
- Company sponsored Long Term Disability and Life Insurance policy, with eligibility after one year.
We invite you to express interest in this position by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Please attach your resume as a WORD or PDF document, include your salary expectations, and list “BI/Reporting Developer” in the subject line. We welcome you to learn more about Goldline International, Inc. at www.goldline.com . NO phone calls or agencies please.
Goldline International, LLC is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Goldline International, Inc. - 13 months ago