3 Years of Experience Required
The Business Intelligence Solutions Architect 1 is responsible for the design and development of business intelligence solutions, including reports, dashboards, and other data views, to meet the needs of customers for various data sources.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems or in related field or equivalent combination of years of education and experience required.
• Minimum of 3 years experience providing production level support and/or development in business intelligence (BI)/enterprise data warehouse (EDW) environments.
• Must be proficient in using various BI and other analytic reporting software applications with strong preference given to candidates with QlikView experience.
• Must have experience and comfort level in database development and management tasks such as creating indexes, functions, stored procedures, creating databases, file groups, users, configuring permissions and assigning roles to users.
• Must be strong in data warehouse concepts, enterprise data management, modeling techniques and ability to create solutions, participate in strategy discussions and review them with customer as well as project stakeholders.
• Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting and SQL Server Integration Services is required.
Northeast Georgia Health System - 15 months ago
Northeast Georgia Health System in Gainesville, Georgia, is a not-for-profit community health system, dedicated to improving the health and...