- Work with business areas to design, build, enhance, and deliver data analytic dashboards and reports supporting multiple business units.
- Perform key reporting functions (routine and ad-hoc) and lead the team in terms of reporting expertise.
- Perform/lead/consult/direct operational measurement analysis as needed.
- Lead efforts to partner with global operations leadership to define valid and reliable performance metrics that accurately reflect outcomes and impact on matrix partners.
- Support data consolidation and automation activities to support global management reporting and analytics (MOR, actuarial data needs, claim dashboard, forecasting, etc.)
- Perform root cause analysis and corrective action planning with business areas as indicated by trends.
- Prepare and lead performance information analytic communications for Senior Management reporting needs as requested, across multiple business units.
- Prepare and present key strategic and day to day operational analytics to both managerial and front line partners to drive changes in behaviors, metrics and performance.
- Build strong subject matter expertise on the team through data and functional knowledge.
- 3+ years of experience in Insurance/Finance environment, Systems, Operations
- BS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business or other associated discipline
- 3+ years in Business Reporting and Analytical roles; proficiency in SQL, Excel, MS Access, VBA required
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and priorities.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities related to financial and operational process improvements.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Experience authoring and modifying reports/dashboards reports in Cognos 10, Crystal, QlikView, or equivalent BI toolset
- Experience with development on Oracle and SQL Server preferred.
- Operations (claims) Reporting experience
- Experience with using and developing SharePoint sites and Workflows
- Ability to maximize technology expertise to deliver re-usable and scalable business process enhancements.
- Experience in using statistical tools like SPSS or Minitab
CIGNA - 10 months ago
With a significant position in the US health insurance market, CIGNA covers some 11.5 million Americans with its various medical plans. The...