The candidate will be responsible for the management of Business Intelligence systems, working with management to identify business reporting needs and opportunities, developing and managing data integrations. Must have previous experience with the Microsoft BI stack; SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Reporting Services and SharePoint. The position will also be responsible for administration of an MSSQL Server and MySQL databases environment, security and after-hour support.
Business Intelligence Manager will work directly with users, developers and business analysts to provide technical support in developing and maintaining BI reports and applications.
Integrate data from multiple sources into data warehouse. Develop stored procedures for data integration and data aggregation.
Manage and document database design, data strategies and reporting requests.
Support for report developers utilizing Microsoft SQL Reporting Services.
Maintain and implement backup &; recovery, security, performance monitoring and tuning of SQL database.
Database Administration with strong systems and storage knowledge.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or related field
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL and SQL Server 2008/2012 including Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS) and Analysis Services (SASS)
- 5-8 years of experience in a role developing TSQL
- Experience with dimensional database concepts such as data warehousing, star schema, T-SQL, MDX , OLAP technology and tools such as Analysis Services, PowerPivot and SharePoint.
- Excellent design skills, including ability to conceptualize complex data flows/transformations and translate those into sequence of steps that can be implemented using ETL tools.
- Experience with clustering and SAN technologies
- Ability to interact with senior executives across the organization
- Proven analytical thought process with demonstrated success
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Tie management and organizational skills, including ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and as a member of the production support team
- Experience with Microsoft Biz Talk a plus
Esquire Solutions - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard