Assist in the execution of internal control discipline and operational excellence within a LOB or ECF. Execute LOB/ECF specific processes and tools to drive adherence to enterprise-wide Standards. Support the implementation of QA/QC processes within the LOB/ECF through ongoing monitoring and testing of controls. Identify issues and/or control improvements for remediation, whilst assisting in building out actions plans and milestones. Directs staff. Incumbents typically have over 8+ years of risk management experience. Series 7, 66,and 9/10 or equivalents are required.
Specific Job Details:
In this function the candidate will support Business Lending by maintaining an active log of current CIT issues, milestones and issue disposition to review/share with key leaders and partners. Additionally, they will maintain a log of self ID pipeline issues and final disposition. As key issue SMEs within Business Lending, the candidate will be responsible for shepherding/ assisting associates in issue submission and acceptance as well as providing guidance on the establishment of action plans and milestones required by exams and reviews. Position will direct professional staff and interact directly with Audit, Ops Risk, Credit Review, Compliance and on occasion regulators.
- 8+ years of Risk Mgt or Business Control Experience
- Solid Understanding of the Credit Process
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Project management experience
- Proven ability to interact at the senior management level
- Ability to direct professional staff
- Advanced Degree Preferred
- Green Belt Certified/ analytic background preferred
- Experience working in or with Operational Risk, Credit Review, Audit or Compliance
- Knowledge of the systems, processes, and policies of Small Business or the Commercial bank.
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...