The Customer Service and Business Manager is responsible for leading the customer service team along with creating and maintaining multiple sales reporting and analysis systems. This position will be in direct communication with all departments of the company, the outside sales team and customers.
- Manage Customer Service Associates.
- Respond to customer complaints and monitor/communicate to staff departments.
- Direct Customer Service Representatives to respond appropriately to all customer complaints when needed.
- Work with logistics and operations ensuring timely and accurate deliveries.
Sales Analysis and Administration:
- Manage Sales Analyst.
- Create, run and review customer P&L statements.
- Create sales reports and diagrams for use in Food service sales and Retail sales.
- Communicate sales and product information to the broker network(s).
- Coordinate/Manage all departmental month end tasks.
- Oversee Program Manager.
- Develop policies and procedures to responsibly control all promotional accounting and unauthorized deductions.
- Embrace a philosophy to maximize computer skills as they relate to supporting the sales/marketing and administrative effort.
- Coordinate the sales budget process and reviews GL on a routine basis.
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination. Candidate should have knowledge of Database, Development and Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet and Word Processing software.