Reference Code: 12044026
Location: New York, NY, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Will oversee the program financials in PTS for the development and implementation of integrated IT solutions that support the business strategy and ensure programs are within budget and aligned to the correct client.Establish guidelines and processes that ensures maximization of value to the business and mitigates the risks. Assist in the assessment of benefit, risks and costs for the management of the portfolio of technology projects.
Manage the delivery of high quality, cost effective services within scope of responsibility. Prepare management reports on a regular basis that include financial forecast and explanation of variances to various stakeholders in the organization. Work with the Portfolio Manager and Project Managers to ensure project financials are properly tracked in PTS. Manage highly visible and complex programs while overseeing multiple projects. Responsible for managing financial and resourcing requests and ensuring approved reqs are within budget.
- Track total cost of application ownership by client across software, development, hardware and consultant charges
- Support ad-hoc client inquires on monthly/quarterly and annual finance allocation charges
- Track vendor invoices, including Fixed Price Contracts
- Provide detailed research and ad hoc analysis on blue dollar spend
- Oversees business-planning initiatives for one or more large functional areas.
- Accountable for end results, budgeting, planning, policy formulation and significant contribution to future strategy of the group.
- May have involvement in medium- to long-term planning for broad issues affecting the business. Qualifications • Senior level of experience with solid experience in working with teams and large departments
- Proven budgetary experience for a significant area.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- People Management skills - experience managing analysts
- Able to navigate through large organization and work with senior IT managers to identify sources of financial data
- Advanced skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...