Fort Rucker Mission: The U.S. Army Center of Excellence trains military, civilian, and international personnel in aviation and leadership skills, integrates Army aviation warfighting doctrine and requirements determination across the DOTMLPF, manages available resources, and sustains our commitment to the well-being of our Soldiers, Civilians, Retirees, and Families.
Manages a large business activity.
Direct Deposit is required
Social Security card is required
Manages a large business activity. Formulates instructions and directives necessary to operate a fluid, profit generating business activity with a fluctuating customer base. Represents the activity at conferences, to special interest groups and other agencies. Coordinates functions with community, and military representatives. As a second level supervisor reviews the actions of subordinate supervisors.
Conducts management review of patron programs to identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective measures. Evaluates the success of programs in terms of profitability, customer satisfaction and mission accomplishment Reviews financial reports, estimates projected costs, develops activity financial plan.
Monitors the procurement of all supplies and equipment for the activity.
Includes other job related duties as assigned.
Work experience managing or directing the activities of the type of business (golf course) to be managed.
Specialized experience desired: PGA certification or completion of Professional Gold Management Program.
Conditions of employment:
1. A one-year probationary period may be required upon selection.
2. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
3. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
4. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
5. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
6. All applicants must complete a DA Form 3433-1 (supplemental application form).
7. Priority consideration will be given to current and former NAF employees and current DOD APF employees serving in a continuous APF position without time limits for at least one year.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the knowledge, skills and abilities as described in your resume.
IN DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC. WE WILL NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE.
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.
Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) Regular positions include the following NAF Benefits: Annual and Sick leave, Retirement Plan and 401(k) Plan, Health and Life Insurance, Long Term Care Plan Insurance and Flexible Spending Account. For additional benefits information please refer to http://www.armymwr.org/hr/nafbenefits/default.aspx .
To successfully claim veteran's priority consideration, your resume/supplemental data must clearly show your entitlement. Please review the information listed under the Other Requirements link on this announcement or review our on-line Job Application Kit.
The Department of the Army provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the servicing civilian personnel unit. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are negotiable.
The Department of Army Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities are an equal opportunity employer.
usajobs.gov - 20 months ago
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...