World Wide Technology, Inc. (WWT) is a leading Systems Integrator and Value Added Reseller providing technology products, services, and supply chain solutions to customers around the globe. WWT’s proven processes span the technology implementation lifecycle as we provide customers with advanced technology solutions, such as Unified Communications, Security, Data Center, Wireless Mobility and eCommerce. Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, Service Providers and the Federal Government. The company is also one of the world’s largest Cisco Gold resellers, and was recognized as Cisco’s North American Partner of the Year. Other Strategic OEM Partnerships include; HP, Dell, NetApp, EMC, Citrix, VMware and Sun. WWT employs over 2,000 people, and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the U.S. In recent news, WWT is proud to announce that it has been named #50 on the 2012 FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” list
World Wide Technology, Inc. is seeking to fill a Business Manager Position within our Professional Services Team. This position requires that the manager work directly with customers, sales, & directly manage employees. Position objectives are to ensure our customers are overly satisfied with their WWT experience. Further that we are using the most efficient methods to deliver our services. Candidates filling this position must be able to effectively present WWT’s various value propositions and work directly with our customers and staff to avoid delivery issues prior to them occurring.
All candidates must reside in the Phoenix, AZ area.
- Strong Customer Facing & Presentation Skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills with the ability to implement change.
- Work directly with Sales, Project Managers, & Deployment Resources to ensure flawless execution of our implementations.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and SLA’s are achieved.
- Continuous focus of Services Improvements.
- Good understanding of financial & cost control practices.
- Maintain communication with Customers and WWT Staff.
- Personnel Management.
- Able to Build a High Performance Team with high Morale.
- Recruitment, Interviewing, & Forecasting Staffing requirements.
- Manage schedule, scope and milestone performance.
- Monitor/Manage the day-to-day aspects of projects.
- Proper staffing & Utilization Management.
- Issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Continued focus on Methodologies & Deployment Process.
- Review of Project Deliverables.
- Building and maintaining Subcontractor Relationships
- Minimum of 5 years Management Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, PMP, or extended Management Experience preferred.
- Extended knowledge Cisco technologies and deployment practices.
- Excellent understanding of financial processes. Able to create proformas, track project metrics, forecast future trends and manage change.
- Excellent understanding of the contract process. Able to manage contract modifications, and take the lead of negotiations surrounding contract scope, cost and schedule.
- Ability to work independently and have good issue resolution skills.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Able to obtain Federal Security Clearances.
World Wide Technology, Inc. - 4 months ago
World Wide Technology, Inc. is a systems integrator that provides innovative technology and supply chain solutions to the commercial, govern...