Creative Information Technology, Inc. (CITI) provides
its customers a dedicated staff of industry-leading
thinkers who offer a comprehensive and ever-growing
suite of Information Technology (IT) capabilities as
well as proven solutions - solutions that continue to
help commercial, federal, and state and local
governments meet today's complex and often global
Founded in 1996, Creative Information Technology, Inc.
(CITI) has continued to prove itself as a forward
thinking information technology company. A company that
provides its clients with real-world solutions that
integrate long-term functionality and capability.
Through quality solutions and services provided
primarily to the Federal government, CITI has grown into
a diversely talented and motivated IT enterprise. We are
currently seeking an Business Object Developer
The Department of State (DoS) has identified
implementation of an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) as
a critical management reform initiative. The immediate
system will bring together information from several
high-level systems in order to turn raw data into
valuable knowledge and allow DOS to truly realize the
value of their enterprise data.
The Business Objects (BO) developer of this system will
be responsible for the design and development of
reporting and analytic ability of the data warehouse.
Additionally, the BO Developer will help ensure the
warehouse is designed to meet the specified requirements
through participating in design reviews and testing
United States Citizen with an active secret clearance
eligible to upgrade to a Top Secret Clearance.
· 4+ years experience working with complex data
· A minimum of 3 years experience developing with the
Business Objects Business Intelligence tool within the
last 5 years
· Experience with BO Xcelsius for creating dashboards
· Experience installing BusinessObjects and managing a
· Experience working with users to ensure BO
requirements are developed to specification
· Ability to analyze source data for potential data
quality issues and recommend a proper course of action
· Experience implementing data warehouse projects
following the Business Dimensional Lifecycle/Kimball
· Knowledge of BO hardware infrastructure configuration.
· Sufficient knowledge to identify and help avoid
pitfalls associated with data warehousing
· Experience performing data analysis on large systems
· Knowledge of Department of State information systems
and the types of data captured in the systems preferred.
For example, knowledge of data residing in the
Personnel, Finance, or Logistics systems
· Ability to identify trends and patterns in
cross-functional data sets
· Ability to collaborate with end users to generate ad
· Ability to effectively communicate information, both
verbally and written, to end users and executive
· Experience participating in end user and technical
· Must be self-motivated and take initiative in
· Team player, must be able to work professionally and
collaboratively with the government customer and other
contract members of the project team.
· Ability and willingness to multi-task and work in an
often high pressure environment with deadlines.
Creative Information Technology, Inc. - 15 months ago