Liberty Terrace Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, a leader in the long-term care industry and growing quickly, invites you to join us. Our culture is that of an innovative, ethical, and caring team. If you want to help people and really make a difference in the quality of their lives, then think of us. In the process, you will make a real difference in your life as well.
Under the direction of the Business Office Manager, the Business Office Assistant will direct the overall Business Office activities in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and Company standards, guidelines and regulations, to assure that all proper billing and collection procedures are maintained for the facility.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensures that Business Office tasks are done correctly and on schedule, such as Resident Funds, Census Records, etc.
- Directs department in preparation and retention of files/reports according to policies and procedures.
- Directs the collection of A/R.
- Ensures all patient/resident rights are protected.
- Degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- Experience in Medicaid, Medicare and insurance billing preferred.
- 2+ years of accounting and/or auditing experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Collection experience preferred.
- Long-term healthcare business office experience preferred.
Skilled Healthcare - 19 months ago